Safe, Effective Tooth-Colored Fillings In Chula Vista CA
We specialize in tooth-colored fillings at 613 Dentistry, the Chula Vista dental clinic where every member of the family gets expert treatment for preventative, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Ask us how tooth-colored fillings are superior to old metal fillings – and benefit from our years of experience satisfying those who want dental restorations that look as good as they function.
Tooth-colored fillings are made of a composite material tinted to match your natural teeth as closely as possible. They are a simple, effective and beautiful way to repair tooth damage that others can’t see when they look at your mouth. This discreet method can be used to repair decay and a range of damage types, nearly invisibly blending with the natural appearance of the surrounding tooth.
Personalized tooth-colored fillings from this Chula Vista dental office are tailored by the dentist to fix damage and match your tooth as well. A composite resin tooth-colored filling may be recommended for the following reasons:
- To treat a cavity to restore function and prevent it from expanding
- To repair a chipped or fractured tooth in either the front or back where looks matter
- To bring back your beautiful smile so you can be in front of people and not worry that they can see your poorly done dental restorations
- To repair a tooth to maximum strength while minimizing the portion of healthy tooth that must be removed to make way for the repair
- To ensure that a restored tooth lasts as long as possible since tooth-colored composite resin doesn’t expand or contract causing fractures as metal fillings can
- To allow you to maintain a white, bright smile since tooth-colored fillings don’t discolor – making them a good choice if you plan to have a whitening procedure soon
- And in other cases too.
Schedule Your Consultation Right Away
Tooth-colored fillings are an economical and proven way to restore function and improve the look of your teeth with minimal time in the chair or loss of natural tooth structure. Your dentist at 613 Dentistry in Chula Vista can custom-shade your composite resin filling material to match surrounding teeth for a nearly invisible repair. Let us step you through the process that this simple procedure involves.
Please reach out to 613 Dentistry now to schedule a consultation during which you can learn more about tooth-colored fillings and other restoration options that can bring back function and help you have the most beautiful smile of your life. We look forward to meeting with you and discussing your options in our friendly, convenient office.